Aventura Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Known as the “City of Excellence,” Aventura, Florida is located just 20 minutes north of Miami. The city is named after the Spanish word for “adventure” and that is the motto that many of the city’s residents live by. Among the residents of Aventura include a strong population of motorcycle riders. Riders flock to this city for the opportunity to enjoy both ocean views and city drives in South Florida. Unfortunately, motorcycle accidents are a common occurrence in Aventura. Motorcycle crashes can come out of nowhere and dramatically alter the course of one’s life.
If you or someone you know has been injured in a motorcycle crash, it is important that you reach out to an experienced Aventura motorcycle accident lawyer. In many cases, those injured in motorcycle accidents are not able to work and provide for their families. This can be the cause of great stress as medical bills begin to pile up. Fortunately, those injured in motorcycle accidents may be entitled to significant financial compensation. At the Law Offices of Joseph I. Lipsky, our dedicated Florida motorcycle attorneys understand your situation and are prepared to advocate on your behalf with their over 25 years of personal injury trial experience.Aventura Motorcycle Accident Causes
In Aventura, motorcycle accidents can range from minor to catastrophic. These accidents occur in the city and on the highways around town. While not all motorcycle accidents are preventable, these are the most common reasons for motorcycle accidents:
- Aggressive Driving: When riders or motorists operate their vehicles at recklessly high speeds and follow other vehicles too closely, it can result in accidents. All motorists must obey traffic laws and posted signs.
- Distracted Driving: This can take many forms, including talking on the phone, texting, playing with the radio, or simply not paying attention to the road ahead. Not paying attention for even a split second can cause an accident.
- Inclement Weather: Motorcycle riders in particular need to be wary of unsafe road conditions due to weather. High winds and rain are major causes of motorcycle accidents. Riders also need to be aware of loose gravel on roadways.
- Driving Under the Influence: Operating a vehicle or motorcycle under the influence of drugs or alcohol can be deadly. This is the primary cause of severe injuries and deaths on the roads of Florida.
- Drowsy Driving: Operating a vehicle when you are struggling to stay awake and focused can be just as dangerous is operating a vehicle under the influenceof alcohol. If you feel too tired to drive, it is best that you pull over and find a place to rest.
In Aventura, motorcycle accidents can range from minor bumps to catastrophic collisions. Regardless of the type of motorcycle accident in which you were involved, the experienced Florida motorcycle accident lawyers at the Law Offices of Joseph I. Lipsky can advocate on your behalf as you seek the compensation you deserve. If you have questions or are in need of additional information, do not hesitate to call us at 305-821-7333 for a free initial personal injury consultation.Aventura Useful Links: