Coconut Grove Personal Injury Attorney
Did you know that Coconut Grove is oldest continuously-inhabited community in the Miami-Dade area? The town bills itself as Miami’s “escape from the stress of city life,” but this does not mean that tragedy does not befall residents and visitors to this historic neighborhood. In the span of a few seconds, the careless acts or negligent behavior of another person can cause untold harm to you or a member of your family. What begins as a trip to “escape” Miami’s hustle and bustle can quickly become a nightmare.
The Law Offices of Joseph I. Lipsky, P.A. cannot undo the injuries and losses you may experience due to a Coconut Grove personal injury accident, but our legal team can help you obtain monetary damages and confidently chart a course forward from your injury accident.Types of Personal Injuries With Which We Can Help
Personal injury accidents can occur under a variety of circumstances. In fact, any time one person is injured as the result of the careless or reckless acts of another, a personal injury can be said to have occurred. The Law Offices of Joseph I. Lipsky has experience in handling a variety of personal injury cases, including:
- Automobile crashes, truck wrecks, motorcycle collisions, or other collisions involving motorized vehicles;
- Slips and falls or other premises liability claims wherein you or a loved one have been hurt while on the property of another;
- Acts of medical malpractice such as negligent or reckless acts committed by a doctor, nurse, or other similar medical professional that harm you, the patient, and are at odds with what a reasonable medical professional would have done in similar circumstances;
- Dog bite injuries or other injuries that are the result of an animal being kept by an owner;
- Dangerous or defective products or products that do not carry sufficient warnings; and/or
- Other injury accidents and incidents.
Florida’s statute of limitations for personal injury accidents is generous: injury victims have four years from the date of their injury incident within which to investigate their rights and file a claim seeking compensation, if there are facts and evidence suggesting such a claim is merited. This time can pass quickly, though, so it is important to involve The Law Offices of Joseph I. Lipsky, P.A. as soon as possible. The sooner you retain our services, the sooner we can begin working on your recovery.Why Should I Choose the Law Offices of Joseph I. Lipsky, P.A.?
When you or your loved one has suffered an injury at the hands of another, you want to know that your legal rights and your ability to recover monetary compensation are in experienced and knowledgeable hands. The Law Offices of Joseph I. Lipsky, P.A. has over 20 years of experience assisting individuals just like you who have been injured or lost a loved one because of another’s carelessness and are looking for direction and justice.
Do not delay in seeking help: Contact The Law Offices of Joseph I. Lipsky, P.A. today by calling our office at 305-821-7333 or by completing our online contact form.