Cooper City Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Cooper City was founded by Morris Cooper in 1959 and is part of Broward County in South Florida. Cooper City was recently named one of the 10 Best Towns for Families by FamilyCircle.com due to its friendly neighborhoods and surplus of volunteers. Cooper City also has its fair share of motorcycle riders who enjoy rides throughout the beautiful South Florida city. Unfortunately, with the number of riders in Cooper City, motorcycle accidents do occur, and in some situations they result in serious personal injuries.
If you or someone you know has been injured in a motorcycle accident, it is important that you reach out to an experienced Cooper City motorcycle accident lawyer. Following an accident, your injuries may prevent you from working while you recuperate and also well into the future. While this may cause you great anxiety as medical bills begin to pile up, it is important that you understand you are not alone. The dedicated team of Cooper City motorcycle accident lawyers at the Law Offices of Joseph I. Lipsky have extensive experience handling Florida motorcycle accident claims and are able to advocate on your behalf as you seek the compensation you deserve not only for your lost wages and medical bills, but for your pain and suffering.Cooper City Motorcycle Accident Causes
In Cooper City, motorcycle accidents can happen anywhere; regardless of the speed at which you are traveling and the precautions you are taking, a distracted driver can cause you great harm. Motorcycle accidents have numerous causes, and the following are the most common causes we have identified on Cooper City roadways:
- Aggressive Driving: Drive too fast and too close to the vehicle in front of you. Disobeying traffic laws and posted signs.
- Distracted Driving: This can take many forms, including talking on the phone, texting, playing with the radio, or simply not paying attention to the road ahead.
- Inclement Weather: Motorcycle riders in particular need to be especially wary of unsafe road conditions due to weather. High winds and rain are major causes of motorcycle accidents.
- Driving Under the Influence: Operating a vehicle or motorcycle under the influence of drugs or alcohol can be a deadly decision. This is the primary cause of severe injuries and deaths on the roads of Florida.
- Drowsy Driving: Operating a vehicle when you are struggling to stay awake and focused can be just as dangerous is operating a vehicle under the influence. If you feel too tired to drive, it is best that you pull over and find a place to rest.
No one ever expects a motorcycle accident to occur, however, the effects of an accident can have life-altering implications. If you or someone you know has been injured in a Cooper City motorcycle accident it is critical that you reach out to a knowledgeable Florida motorcycle accident lawyer. At the Law Offices of Joseph I. Lipsky, we have extensive experience handling claims for Cooper City residents. If you are in need of assistance, please call 954-693-0073 for a free initial consultation.