Coral Gables Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Coral Gables, Florida, known as “The City Beautiful,” is home to the University of Miami. Motorcycle riders from around the state flock to this gorgeous region to soak in the South Florida sun and the beautiful ocean coastline. With the number of riders that Coral Gables sees, motorcycle accidents are common. While no one ever anticipates a motorcycle accident happening, the results can be life-altering. If you or a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle accident, it is important that you consult with a knowledgeable Coral Gables motorcycle accident attorney.
With mounting medical bills and no way to provide for your family after an accident, those injured know just how stressful this time can be. Fortunately, if a negligent driver caused the accident in which you were involved, you may be entitled to financial compensation. With the help of the dedicated motorcycle accident team at the Law Offices of Joseph I. Lipsky, you can rest assured that someone is by your side and advocating on your behalf. You do not need to face this process alone, call us today to find out how we can help.Coral Gables Motorcycle Accident Causes
In Coral Gables, motorcycle accidents can happen anywhere and at any time, no matter how cautious you think you are being. With little to no warning, a rider’s life can be altered due to a motorcycle accident. While crash prevention is not always possible, these are the most common causes of motorcycle crashes that we see:
- Aggressive Driving: Driving too fast and too close to the vehicle in front of you is dangerous. Obey all traffic laws and posted signs.
- Distracted Driving: This can take many forms, including talking on the phone, texting, playing with the radio, or simply not paying attention to the road ahead. Not paying attention for even a split second can cause an accident.
- Inclement Weather: Motorcycle riders in particular need to be especially wary of unsafe road conditions due to weather. High winds and rain are major causes of motorcycle accidents. Riders also need to be aware of loose gravel on roadways.
- Driving Under the Influence: Operating a vehicle or motorcycle under the influence of drugs or alcohol can be a deadly decision. This is the primary cause of severe injuries and deaths on the roads of Florida.
- Drowsy Driving: Operating a vehicle when you are struggling to stay awake and focused can be just as dangerous is operating a vehicle under the influence. If you feel too tired to drive, it is best that you pull over and find a place to rest.
In Coral Gables, motorcycle accidents can range from minor bumps to catastrophic collisions. Regardless of the type of motorcycle accident you experience, the Florida motorcycle accident lawyers at the Law Offices of Joseph I. Lipsky can advocate on your behalf as you seek the compensation you deserve. If you have questions or are in need of additional information do not hesitate to call us at 1-888-352-5298 for a free initial consultation.Coral Gables Useful Links: