Dania Beach, FL Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Dania Beach, located in Broward County, Florida, attracts tourists from across the state and is known as “The Antique Capital of the South.” Located along the Federal Highway, motorcycle riders and drivers alike flock to Dania Beach to take in all the city has to offer. Unfortunately, with the influx of residents and tourists alike, accidents do occur. When you are injured in a motorcycle accident, it is likely that you are overwhelmed with fear and questions as you embark on your road to recovery. While you may feel alone, it is important to understand that this is not the case; an experienced Dania Beach motorcycle accident lawyer can be by your side every step of the way.
If someone else’s negligent driving caused the injuries you sustained, you may be entitled to significant monetary compensation. In many cases, following a motorcycle accident, victims are unable to work and provide for their families. With mounting medical expenses, you may begin to worry about how you will take care of you and your family. Fortunately, you do not need to handle this situation alone. The dedicated team of motorcycle accident lawyers at the Law Offices of Joseph I. Lipsky have the knowledge and expertise to successfully advocate on your behalf as you seek compensation for your injuries.Dania Beach Motorcycle Accident Causes
In Dania Beach, motorcycle accidents can happen at any speed and any location around the city. There are numerous causes of motorcycle accidents, however, these are the most common causes we see:
- Aggressive Driving: Driving too fast or too close to other vehicles is dangerous. All drivers should be sure to obey traffic laws and posted signs.
- Distracted Driving: This can take many forms, including talking on the phone, texting, playing with the radio, or simply not paying attention to the road ahead. Not paying attention for even a split second can cause an accident.
- Inclement Weather: Motorcycle riders in particular need to be especially wary of unsafe road conditions due to weather. High winds and rain are major causes of motorcycle accidents. Riders also need to be aware of loose gravel on roadways.
- Driving Under the Influence: Operating a vehicle or motorcycle under the influence of drugs or alcohol can be a deadly decision. This is the primary cause of severe injuries and deaths on the roads of Florida.
- Drowsy Driving: Operating a vehicle when you are struggling to stay awake and focused can be just as dangerous is operating a vehicle under the influence. If you feel too tired to drive, it is best that you pull over and find a place to rest.
In Dania Beach, motorcycle accidents can range from minor bumps to catastrophic collisions. Regardless of the type of motorcycle accident you were involved in, the experienced Florida motorcycle accident lawyers at the Law Offices of Joseph I. Lipsky can advocate on your behalf as you seek the compensation you deserve. If you have questions or are in need of additional information do not hesitate to call us at 1-888-352-5298 for a free initial consultation.Dania Beach Useful Links: