Davie, FL Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Davie, Florida, located in Broward County, is a town of almost 100,000 residents. Founded in 1909 and known as a “western” town, Davie attracts motorcycle riders from across the state. Davie offers riders and motorists alike scenic views and wonderful South Florida sunshine. However, rides do not always go as planned and motorcycle accidents do occur. When you are injured in a motorcycle accident you will likely be overcome with questions and concerns. The road ahead may be uncertain and you may feel all alone, but it is important to recognize that this is not the case. A Davie motorcycle accident attorney can stand by your side on your road to recovery and ensure that you are compensated for the injuries you sustained.
Following a motorcycle accident, it is common for victims to be unable to work and provide for their families. Medical bills may begin to pile up and you may be concerned with how you will support yourself. The experienced Davie motorcycle accident lawyers at the Law Offices of Joseph I. Lipsky understand these concerns and are experienced in helping motorcycle accident victims. If a negligent driver caused your injuries, you are likely entitled to compensation. You do not need to worry about paying for the costs associated with your injuries, contact our team today.Davie, FL Motorcycle Accident Causes
In Davie, motorcycle accidents can happen at any speed and any location. With little to no warning your life can be forever altered by a motorcycle collision. There are numerous causes of motorcycle accidents, but these are the most common causes we see:
- Aggressive Driving: Driving too fast and too close to the vehicle in front of you and disobeying traffic laws and posted signs increase your likelihood of being in an accident.
- Distracted Driving: This can take many forms, including talking on the phone, texting, playing with the radio, or simply not paying attention to the road ahead. Not paying attention for even a split second can cause an accident.
- Inclement Weather: Motorcycle riders in particular need to be especially wary of unsafe road conditions due to weather. High winds and rain are major causes of motorcycle accidents. Riders also need to be aware of loose gravel on roadways.
- Driving Under the Influence: Operating a vehicle or motorcycle under the influence of drugs or alcohol can be a deadly decision. This is the primary cause of severe injuries and deaths on the roads of Florida.
- Drowsy Driving: Operating a vehicle when you are struggling to stay awake and focused can be just as dangerous is operating a vehicle under the influence. If you feel too tired to drive, it is best that you pull over and find a place to rest.
In Davie, motorcycle accidents can range from minor bumps to catastrophic collisions. Regardless of the type of motorcycle accident you were involved in, the experienced Florida motorcycle accident lawyers at the Law Offices of Joseph I. Lipsky can advocate on your behalf as you seek the compensation you deserve. If you have questions or are in need of additional information do not hesitate to call us at 1-888-352-5298 for a free initial consultation.Davie Useful Links: