Hialeah, FL Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Known as “The City of Progress,” Hialeah, Florida is the sixth largest city in the state of Florida. This Miami Metro city located in northwest Miami-Dade County is home to an extremely diverse population. Riding motorcycles is among the many things to do in this beautiful city particularly down the decades-old streets of this town. With the influx of motorcycle riders Hialeah sees, there is also a significant amount of motorcycle accidents there. If you or someone you know has been injured in a motorcycle crash, it is critical that you reach out to an experienced Hialeah motorcycle accident attorney today.
There is often very little that can be done to prevent motorcycle accidents. In the blink of an eye a rider’s life can be changed forever. Those injured in motorcycle accidents are often able to go back to their old jobs and continue to provide for their families. Medical bills may begin to pile up, though, and the feeling of helplessness may soon set in. Fortunately, you do not need to handle this situation alone. At the Law Offices of Joseph I. Lipsky our dedicated motorcycle injury team understands what you are going through. We can help get you back on your feet and assist you as you seek the financial compensation you deserve.Hialeah Motorcycle Accident Causes
As one of the largest and most highly congested cities in South Florida, motorcycle accidents frequently occur on Hialeah’s roadways. The causes of these accidents can range from simple carelessness to extreme reckless behavior. Some of the main causes we see for Hialeah motorcycle accidents include:
- Aggressive Driving: When riders or motorists operate their vehicles at speeds above the posted limit, accidents are more likely to occur.
- Distracted Driving: This can take many forms, including talking on the phone, texting, playing with the radio, or simply not paying attention to the road ahead. Not paying attention for even a split second can cause an accident.
- Poor Weather: Motorcycle riders need to be especially wary of unsafe road conditions due to weather. High winds and rain are major causes of motorcycle accidents. Riders also need to be aware of loose gravel on roadways.
- DUI: Operating a vehicle or motorcycle under the influence of drugs or alcohol is the primary cause of severe injuries and deaths on the roads of Florida.
- Drowsy Driving: Operating a vehicle when you are struggling to stay awake and focused can be just as dangerous is operating a vehicle under the influence. If you feel too tired to drive, it is best that you pull over and find a place to rest.
In Hialeah, motorcycle accidents can range from minor bumps to catastrophic collisions. Regardless of the type of motorcycle accident you experience, the Florida motorcycle accident lawyers at the Law Offices of Joseph I. Lipsky can advocate on your behalf as you seek the compensation you deserve. If you have questions or are in need of additional information, do not hesitate to call us at 305-821-7333 for a free initial consultation.Hialeah Useful Links: