Miami Beach Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Known simply as “The Beach,” the coastal resort city of Miami Beach, located in South Florida, attracts tourists and locals alike. Among the most common visitors to the region are motorcycle enthusiasts from across the state. With sun-soaked shorelines and beautiful ocean highways, Miami Beach is one of the best spots in the county to go for a ride. However, the unfortunate reality is that Miami Beach is also home to its fair share of motorcycle accidents. Motorcycle crashes often come out of nowhere; with little to no warning a rider’s life can be forever altered. If you or someone you know is injured in a motorcycle accident, it is important to understand that you are not alone. An experienced Miami Beach motorcycle accident lawyer can be an invaluable asset as you recover from your injuries.
If a negligent driver caused the accident in which you were involved, you may be eligible to receive substantial financial compensation. This is good news, considering the fact that many individuals who have been injured in a motorcycle accident are not able to work and provide for their families like they were before. While the thought of this level of financial insecurity can cause great anxiety, you do not need to handle these concerns alone. The experienced team of Miami Beach motorcycle accident attorneys at the Law Offices of Joseph I. Lipsky have the knowledge and expertise to advocate on your behalf and fight the compensation you deserve. You are not alone; call today for help.Miami Beach Motorcycle Accident Causes
In Miami Beach, motorcycle accidents can range from minor fender-benders to catastrophic collisions. There are numerous causes for motorcycle accidents in Miami Beach, but these are the causes we see most often:
- Aggressive Driving: Drivers endanger other when they travel too fast, too close to the vehicles in front of them, or disobey traffic laws and posted signs.
- Distracted Driving: This can take many forms, including talking on the phone, texting, playing with the radio, or simply not paying attention to the road ahead. Not paying attention for even a split second can cause an accident.
- Inclement Weather: Motorcycle riders in particular need to be especially wary of unsafe road conditions due to weather. High winds and rain are major causes of motorcycle accidents. Riders also need to be aware of loose gravel on roadways.
- Driving Under the Influence: Operating a vehicle or motorcycle under the influence of drugs or alcohol can be a deadly decision. This is the primary cause of severe injuries and deaths on the roads of Florida.
- Drowsy Driving: Operating a vehicle when you are struggling to stay awake and focused can be just as dangerous is operating a vehicle under the influence. If you feel too tired to drive, it is best that you pull over and find a place to rest.
In Miami Beach, motorcycle accidents can range from minor bumps to catastrophic collisions. Regardless of the type of motorcycle accident you experience, the Florida motorcycle accident lawyers at the Law Offices of Joseph I. Lipsky can advocate on your behalf as you seek the compensation you deserve. If you have questions or are in need of additional information do not hesitate to call us at 1-888-352-5298 for a free initial consultation.Miami Beach Useful Links: