Miami Lakes, FL Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
The town of Miami Lakes is one of the youngest cities in Miami-Dade County. Miami Lakes’ motto is “Growing Beautifully,” and the town is doing just that. With a population of just 30,000, Miami Lakes is constantly attracting new residents and tourists alike. Among those who frequently visit Miami Lakes are motorcycle riders from around South Florida. Riders enjoy the town’s pristine roadways and the beautiful South Florida sunshine. Unfortunately, with this influx of riders, motorcycle accidents are becoming a common occurrence. In the blink of an eye a rider’s life can be forever altered at the hands of a negligent driver.
If you or someone you know has been injured in a Miami Lakes motorcycle accident, it is important that you understand that help is available. In the event that you were injured by someone else’s negligent actions, you are likely eligible to receive substantial financial compensation. At the Law Offices of Joseph I. Lipsky our experienced motorcycle accident attorneys are ready and willing to stand by your side as you fight for the compensation you deserve. Contact us today to learn more.Miami Lakes Car Accident Causes
In Miami Lakes motorcycle accidents can happen at any time and at any location. Unfortunately, there is no telling when or how an accident will occur, and often there is little that can be done to prevent a collision. That being said, there are some common causes of motorcycle accidents in Miami Lakes that one should look out for:
- Aggressive Driving: When riders or motorists operate their vehicles too fast or follow the vehicles in front of them too closely, accidents often result.
- Distracted Driving: This can take many forms, including talking on the phone, texting, playing with the radio, or simply not paying attention to the road ahead. Not paying attention for even a split second can cause an accident.
- Inclement Weather: Motorcycle riders in particular need to be wary of unsafe road conditions due to weather. High winds and rain are major causes of motorcycle accidents. Riders also need to be aware of loose gravel on roadways.
- DWI: Operating a vehicle or motorcycle under the influence of drugs or alcohol can be a deadly decision. This is the primary cause of severe injuries and deaths on the roads of Florida.
- Drowsy Driving: Operating a vehicle when you are struggling to stay awake and focused can be just as dangerous as operating a vehicle while under the influence of alcohol or drugs. If you feel too tired to drive, it is best that you pull over and find a place to rest.
In Miami Lakes, motorcycle accidents can range from minor bumps to catastrophic collisions. Regardless of the type of motorcycle accident in which you were involved, the experienced Florida motorcycle accident lawyers at the Law Offices of Joseph I. Lipsky can advocate on your behalf as you seek the compensation you deserve. If you have questions or are in need of additional information, do not hesitate to call us at 305-821-7333 for a free initial consultation.Miami Lakes Useful Links: