Miami Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
It goes without saying that Miami is one of the motorcycle capitals of the United States. Known as “The Gateway to the Americas” Miami offers motorcycle riders scenic views and long stretches of ocean highways to enjoy time on their bikes. While riders from across the country certainly enjoy all that Miami has to offer, the unfortunate reality is that there are also a significant number of motorcycle accidents in Miami every year. The thought of being injured in a motorcycle accident is enough to send chills down anyone’s spine, but it is important to remember that you are not alone. If you or someone you know has been injured in a motorcycle accident, an experienced Miami motorcycle accident attorney can be an invaluable asset as you recover from your injuries.
Motorcycle accident victims often learn that they are simply too injured to ever return to work in the same capacity as before. This may cause great stress as medical bills begin to mount and the fear of not being able to provide for their families sets in. Fortunately, you do not need to handle this situation alone. The team of Miami motorcycle accident lawyers at the Law Offices of Joseph I. Lipsky have the knowledge and expertise to advocate on your behalf and fight for the compensation you deserve.Miami Motorcycle Accident Causes
In Miami, motorcycle accidents can happen anytime or anyplace. With little to no warning, a rider’s life could be forever altered. While there are numerous causes for motorcycle accidents in Miami, these are the most common causes we see:
- Aggressive Driving: Drivers who drive too fast and too close to the vehicle in front of them or disobeying traffic laws and posted signs endanger everyone else on the road.
- Distracted Driving: This can take many forms, including talking on the phone, texting, playing with the radio, or simply not paying attention to the road ahead. Not paying attention for even a split second can cause an accident.
- Inclement Weather: Motorcycle riders in particular need to be especially wary of unsafe road conditions due to weather. High winds and rain are major causes of motorcycle accidents. Riders also need to be aware of loose gravel on roadways.
- Driving Under the Influence: Operating a vehicle or motorcycle under the influence of drugs or alcohol can be deadly. This is the primary cause of severe injuries and deaths on the roads of Florida.
- Drowsy Driving: Operating a vehicle when you are struggling to stay awake and focused can be just as dangerous is operating a vehicle under the influence. If you feel too tired to drive, it is best that you pull over and find a place to rest.
In Miami, motorcycle accidents can range from minor bumps to catastrophic collisions. Regardless of the type of motorcycle accident you experience, the Florida motorcycle accident lawyers at the Law Offices of Joseph I. Lipsky can advocate on your behalf as you seek the compensation you deserve. If you have questions or are in need of additional information, do not hesitate to call us at 1-888-352-5298 for a free initial consultation.Miami Useful Links: