North Miami Beach Personal Injury Attorney
You or your parents and grandparents may remember when North Miami Beach (often abbreviated as NMB) was referred to as the City of Fulford. This community’s motto is simple: “Where People Care.” While this may express the sentiments NMB residents have for their fellow residents and visitors, the motto is no guarantee that those in NMB will always exercise the degree of care and caution necessary to prevent personal injury accidents from occurring. An NMB personal injury accident can occur with little or no warning, leaving you and your family scrambling for assistance in addressing the myriad of expenses that such an accident can bring.
The Law Offices of Joseph I. Lipsky, P.A. is available to help NMB residents injured by others’ careless or reckless acts recover compensation for their medical bills, expenses, and other losses. Call our offices today for assistance.What is “Negligent” Conduct?
Compensation may be available to NMB residents whose injuries or losses are determined to be the result of another person’s “negligent” conduct. While “negligence” is often equated with carelessness, what constitutes careless conduct will differ from one situation to another. In order to recover monetary damages, the injury victim will need to establish that an objectively reasonable and prudent individual would not have acted in the manner in which the allegedly at-fault party did. Of course, compensation is also available if the at-fault party ignored a substantial risk – in other words, acted recklessly – and an injury resulted therefrom.What are Personal Injury Accidents?
The Law Offices of Joseph I. Lipsky, P.A. is dedicated to NMB residents and their safety and security: We can help you and your family if you or your loved one have been hurt as the result of:
- A slip and fall or trip and fall accident while at a NMB business or while lawfully on the private property of another
- A car crash, motorcycle accident, or truck collision where another driver, passenger, or third party failed to exercise reasonable caution and care;
- A dog bite or animal attack, in which an animal owner fails to constrain or restrain the animal and prevent harm to you;
- Medical malpractice – that is, careless behavior or negligent conduct committed against you by a doctor, nurse, or other healthcare professional;
- Other injury accidents and incidents that would not have occurred but for the negligent or reckless conduct of another.
Contact Attorney Joseph I. Lipsky, P.A. for Professional Assistance with Your Personal Injury Case
Do not attempt to handle your personal injury case without the experienced counsel and resources available to you through The Law Offices of Joseph I. Lipsky, P.A. We will help you investigate and prepare your case so as to provide you with the best possible chance of a successful outcome. Call us at 305-821-7333 or contact us, your NMB personal injury law firm, The Law Offices of Joseph I. Lipsky, P.A. online today for assistance with your case.