Sunrise Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Located in central-western Broward County, Sunrise, Florida is a principal city in the greater Fort Lauderdale area. Home to the NHL’s Florida Panthers, Sunrise attracts visitors from all around the country. Among the most common visitors we see are motorcycle riders looking to soak up the sun and the amazing South Florida views. While certainly a beautiful spot for riders to take their bikes out, Sunrise also sees its fair share of motorcycle accidents. The unfortunate reality is that motorcycle accidents are unexpected and can dramatically alter a rider’s life.
Following a motorcycle accident, you may soon find that your injuries are preventing you from working and providing for your family. While you may feel helpless and alone as medical expenses begin to pile up, it is important to understand that you have options. If you or someone you know has sustained injuries from a motorcycle accident, it is critical that you reach out to an experienced Sunrise motorcycle accident lawyer. In the event that your accident was caused by a negligent motorist, it is likely that you are entitled to financial compensation. At the Law Offices of Joseph I. Lipsky, we will fight on your behalf for the compensation you and your family deserve.Sunrise Motorcycle Accidents
In Sunrise, motorcycle accidents can occur anywhere and at any speed. The reality is that no one can prepare for the devastation an accident can bring, but it is important to understand what the leading causes of motorcycle accidents are. These are the common causes of motorcycle accidents we see:
- Aggressive Driving: If you drive too fast and too close to the vehicle in front of you, or disobey traffic laws, you risk an accident.
- Distracted Driving: This can take many forms, including talking on the phone, texting, playing with the radio, or simply not paying attention to the road ahead.
- Inclement Weather: Motorcycle riders in particular need to be especially wary of unsafe road conditions due to weather. High winds and rain are major causes of motorcycle accidents.
- Driving Under the Influence: Operating a vehicle or motorcycle under the influence of drugs or alcohol can be a deadly decision. This is the primary cause of severe injuries and deaths on the roads of Florida.
- Drowsy Driving: Operating a vehicle when you are struggling to stay awake and focused can be just as dangerous is operating a vehicle under the influence. If you feel too tired to drive, it is best that you pull over and find a place to rest.
In Sunrise, motorcycle accidents can range from minor collisions to more severe life-altering crashes. Regardless of the type of motorcycle accident in which you were involved, the experienced Florida motorcycle accident lawyers at the Law Offices of Joseph I. Lipsky are ready to assist you as you fight for the compensation you deserve. If you are in need of assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out. Call 954-693-0073 now for a free initial consultation.Sunrise Useful Links: