Weston Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Weston, Florida, the most western city in Broward County, is known for its proximity to the Everglades and its affluent population. The town was established in 1996 primarily as a suburban development project and is today home to over 70,000 people. Among Weston’s residents is a strong population of motorcycle riders who enjoy the scenic roadways of the South Florida city. Unfortunately, with the influx of riders in the region comes a fair amount of motorcycle accidents in Weston. These accidents can range from minor scratches to catastrophic collisions resulting in life-altering personal injuries.
If you are injured in a Florida motorcycle accident, you are likely facing several difficult realities. Medical bills may be piling up and you may be realizing that you are unable to return to work to provide for your family. In many cases, Weston motorcycle accidents are serious enough that victims may be unable to return to work permanently. Fortunately, you do not have to brave this road to recovery alone. Knowledgeable Weston motorcycle accident attorneys can stand up for you and your family and advocate on your behalf. In the event that someone else’s negligence caused your injuries, it is likely that you are eligible to receive significant monetary compensation. At the Law Offices of Joseph I. Lipsky, we understand how serious your situation may be and are ready to work with you to secure the monetary compensation you deserve.Weston, FL Motorcycle Accidents
While Weston is by no means the largest city in South Florida, motorcycle accidents are still a common occurrence on the town’s roadways. There are many different causes for motorcycle crashes in the city, but some of the most common include the following:
- Aggressive Driving: Driving too fast and too close to the vehicle in front of you and disobeying traffic laws and posted signs is dangerous.
- Distracted Driving: This can take many forms, including talking on the phone, texting, playing with the radio, or simply not paying attention to the road ahead.
- Inclement Weather: Motorcycle riders in particular need to be wary of unsafe road conditions due to weather. High winds and rain are major causes of motorcycle accidents.
- Driving Under the Influence: Operating a vehicle or motorcycle under the influence of drugs or alcohol can be a deadly decision. This is the primary cause of severe injuries and deaths on the roads of Florida.
- Drowsy Driving: Operating a vehicle when you are struggling to stay awake and focused can be just as dangerous as operating a vehicle under the influence. If you feel too tired to drive it is best that you pull over and find a place to rest.
While no one ever expects a motorcycle accident to occur, an accident can have life-changing effects. If you or someone you know has been injured in a Weston motorcycle accident, contact an experienced Florida motorcycle accident lawyer. At the Law Offices of Joseph I. Lipsky, our team is ready to help you as you pursue the compensation you deserve. If you have questions or are in need of additional information, please call 954-693-0073 for a free initial consultation.Weston Useful Links: